If you suspect you have Covid-19 disease
If you are sick: Stay at home. You should be tested if you have symptoms of Covid-19
Please isolate yourself from other people and call 902 84 955 to book a corona test. The phone is open 08.30 – 11.30 and 12.00 - 14.00 on weekdays.
If you need medical attention – call 77 08 95 65.
In case of emergency- call 116117 or 77 08 95 55.
Life-threatening illness – call 113
All visitors arriving in Norway from countries and regions with a high or very high infection rate ("red" or "grey" countries) must go into quarantine for 10 days.
Information from The Norwegian Directorate of Health in different languages
You may also find information at
imdi.no – Coronavirus Information in different languages
helsenorge.no Information about coronavirus in other languages
On the Norwegian Institute of Public Helath (fhi.no) you can also find information in different languages
- Information letters and videos about coronavirus in other languages
- Films with general information about coronavirus are available on YouTube. The videos are translated to many languages
- What is a safe distance from other people?
- Use of face masks
- Quarantine and home isolation:
- Quarantine and home isolation – videos
- Information letter and audio files with questions and answers about coronavirus translated to other languages.